Old versionsSee all
Professional Football Simulator is a text-based simulation game. PFS allows players to own, operate, and coach a football team by simulating a single season or dozens of seasons. Players are in complete control of many team functions, including player drafting, free agency, roster moves, lineup setting, and play calling.
The game allows significant customization of leagues including choosing from many popular league formats, financial models, and both modern and historical teams and players.
- Sandbox mode, Career Mode, or Online mode
- Fast, accurate, and easy to use game engine
- Detailed statistics, box scores, records, and league history
- Unique 2D game play by play screen that allows you to “see” the on-field action
- Realistic game schedules, now including Preseason games
- Built in upload/export of team settings for online league mode
- Custom league formats and expansion
- Active User Community and Forum
- Custom Mods for real players, real draft classes, and real teams both modern and historical
- HTML, CSV, and Access DB output.